|SUPPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Aeration control equipment requires the supply of single-phase or three-phase power to the fans. This also needs power distribution (main switch and circuit breakers) and control (contactors).
- The Aeration Manager can be much more than just a device that stops and starts fans. Based on a Linux based processor the controller can provide monitoring and control functions for associated equipment such as drag chains, elevators, and other grain handling equipment. All this can be included in purpose built switchboards.
Items can include:
- Power distribution panels
- Fan control panels
- Integrated distribution and control panels
- Automated opening and closing systems for the centre opening lids